This assignment is totally up my alley! I’m super snoopy, I love to see what other people have in this bags! Technically this is just a what’s in my bag, but honestly mine would have just been too boring. Instead, I’ll show you what’s in my dance bag!
The contents of my bag include:
- Tap Shoes: I’m a tap dancer! I love to tap, and I’m currently choreographing my first tap piece for PAC’s small show!
- Jazz Shoes: I’m on dance team, so I always need my jazz shoes on hand.
- Ballet Shoes: I’m currently taking the intro to ballet dance class here, so I always need my ballet shoes!
- Foot Undeez: These are little fabric pieces that are like “undies” for your feet and toes! They give the no shoe look, while still being able to turn!
- Turners: These are just for practice! They help you turn really well, but aren’t very pretty.
- H2Ocean: This is a piercing cleaning solution. I have a lot of piercings, and they tend to get irritated when I dance.
- Chapstick: I always have chapped lips!
- Deodorant: Well……a dancer gets sweaty. What can I say?!
- Hair ties/clips: Always gotta put my hair up!
- Choreography notebook & Pen: In case I have any ideas for my dance I can always have a place to jot them down
- Ankle brace: I actually have a sprained ankle, so I need to use this a lot when I dance!
- Tiger Balm: This stuff is SO good. It turns your skin orange (like a tiger) and instantly warms and relaxes your muscles. I use this on my ankle a lot, and on my recently injured hip!
- Snacks: Just in case I get hungry!
- Earphones: Because I’m always walking and dancing down campus!
- Wallet and keys: Well I gotta get into the gym and my house somehow!
I hope you guys enjoyed going through my stuff!